The Berry Center is working to transform our country’s current ruinous food and farm system into one that is healthy and sustainable for all people and the planet.
Please consider joining our efforts to revitalize the countryside, and continue the work of Wendell Berry, his brother, John Berry, Jr. and his father, John Berry, Sr.
Your financial support will activate your membership into a community of caring, committed folks working to transform American agriculture.
Your donation will enable us to:
- Plant the seeds of change for small farm families,
- Produce programs and policies that protect local food producers in the marketplace,
- Cultivate agrarian thought,
- Work for a Harvest that does no damage to the ecosphere; and
- Sustain our long term work to create a national model of rural-urban connectedness.
The Berry Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible. Your generous financial support is vital to our success. Please join us today!
Thank you for your support!