“Dad would want everyone to know who his teachers were.”
Purchase these books and others written by Wendell Berry by phone at 502-743-1820 or online at http://www.carmichaelsbookstore.com/wendell-berry-book-available-carmichaels.
- The Holy Earth by Liberty Hyde Bailey.
- Farmers of Forty Centuries by F. H. King.
- Becoming Native to This Place by Wes Jackson. Counterpoint Press, 1996.
- An Agricultural Testament by Sir Albert Howard.
- A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold.
- Tree Crops : A Permanent Agriculture by J. Russell Smith; Harcourt, Brace and Company, 1929. (link).
- Home Place: Essays on Ecology by Stan Rowe; NeWest Press, 2002.
- Earth Alive: Essays on Ecology by Stan Rowe; NeWest Press, 2006.
- “Soil Erosion: A National Menace” by Hugh Hammond Bennett, USDA Bulletin Circular 33, Washington, D. C. : U. S, Government Printing Office, 1928.
- From Eco-Cities to Living Machines: Principles of Ecological Design by John Todd and Nancy Todd; North Atlantic Books, 1994.
- 50-Year Farm Bill (link).